Paloma MIC-180 Multi-Unit Controller
- Control 2-to-6 unit Paloma Tankless Systems
- Add MICS-180 extended communication board for 7-to-20 unit systems
- Entire system temperature controlled by a single Main Unit Controller (UMC-117)
- Increases system life by rotating order of ignition and distributing load
- MIC-180 comes in durable weatherproof installation box
Controlling Large Systems
A large system of Paloma tankless water heaters can be electronically controlled with the MIC-180 Multi-Unit Controller. For systems of 7 to 20 unites, the MIC-180 controller needs an extended communication board, the MICS-180 which can be fit inside the MIC-180 installation box.
The MIC-180 controller is linked to each Paloma tankless water heater with a separate communication cable. Temperatures are set for the entire system by a single Main Controller (UMC-117), which is linked directly to the MIC-180. The Main Controller will also display diagnostic codes for each unit in the system.
System Sizing For All Applications
A 28c Series, MIC-180 Manifold controlled multi-unit system can produce up to 5,235 gallons per hour at a 77-degree rise. A properly sized 28c System is built to meet Peak Demand, just like a home system, in extreme winter conditions.