- Brisk Sales
- E.W. Leonard
CT, MA, VT, ME, NH, RI
- AK Sales Inc.
- John Q. Bullard Associates
- AFR Marketing
Sales & Service
TX, LA, OK
- Eastern Sales Associates
DE, MD, DC, VA, WV, PA, S. NJ
- Energy Delivery Systems
NM, AZ, UT, WY, MT
- Comfort Connections
80 Esna Park Dr.
Markham, Ontario L3R 2R6
Join the WaiWela team of representatives!
- WaiWela (ETS) has excellently trained technical support personnel to support the field sales effort in both domestic hot water and hydronic heat hot water. Learn to resolve problems as we reach the resolution as a team effort.
- Market a product that is at the top of the class in terms of safety, conservation and concern for the environment. No exaggeration, WaiWela has unique safety features and excellent product performance and value.
- Value is always an issue. WaiWela units have a built in draft backflow preventer (indoor models only), wall mount hardware, and includes one wall temperature remote controller.
- Versatility is the goal.
- With over 30 years of tankless experience, we bring an uncommon level of customer support for both the sales and service of WaiWela products.
Become a Representative
WaiWela (ETS) Representatives Wanted!
WaiWela tankless gas water heaters and mini tanks have gained wide acceptance and brand recognition. In a crowded field, we have distinguished ourselves through product quality, exclusive product safety features and unparalleled customer support.
We recruit a sales team that shares certain characteristics:
- Desire to learn and promote technologically advanced, environmentally friendly, proven hot water technology that is poised on the brink of explosive growth.
- Established relationships with plumbing wholesalers, contractors, builders, specifying engineers and architects, and the energy and ambition to create and maintain satisfied customers.
- Some familiarity with hydronic heating applications and representing complementary lines are desirable.
If you’re curious and qualified, we’d like to hear from you. Contact us at 800.605.6542 x 8580.